By using our website – Random Publisher- you are submitted to accept our Disclaimer and Agrees to its terms.
Information that we collect
Under this heading, you will clear yourself that why we ask some of your personal information. Moreover, the reason behind this is the online activities that we perform. The collected data which is from the customers is at two times. The first is when the user signup on the random publisher. While creating account information like name, address, company name, email address, and phone number will ask.
When you try to contact us, some additional information like your name, email, phone number, and content of message or attachment will reach to us. In this way, we can further contact you.
How we use your information
Your information will use in the following ways.
- Website maintenance
- Improve and expand the scope of our website.
- Understand and analyze how the user uses our website.
- Modify the features and the services of the websites
- To contact users in which we provide additional information, customer service, updates, and marketing and promotional purpose.
- Sending the emails to the users
- To fight against the deceit.
Almost every hosting servers usually provide log files. With the help of these logs, files analytics is drawn on the website. The information collected by the log file includes Internet protocol address (IP address), Browser Type, Internet Service Provider information, data, time stamp, number of clicks, and referring / exit pages. This information is not linked to any personal information. Log files are usually used to create the analytics, which helps to track the user movements on the website.
Cookies and Web Beacons
For further information, please read, “What are Cookies.”
Our Advertising Partners
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Third-Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under CCPA privacy rights, the users have the following rights.
- To request the business that collects the customer’s data to disclose the categories and also explicitly mentioned them to receive the specific piece of the data.
- To ask the company to delete any personal data of the customer that has already been collected.
- To request the business not to sell the personal data of the customers.
Upon your request, we have one month to respond to you back. If you are interested in availing any of this right, feel free to contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
Under GDPR data protection rights, some of the rights which are provided to the users are
- The right to access: You have the right to request the copies of your data, we may charge some fee on this
- The power of ratification: If you feel that some of your information is not accurate, you can request us to change it.
- The right to erasure: If you want your data to be erased, you must ask us. We will erase your data under certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing- you can object to our data processing on your data under certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability: Under this, you have the right to request us to transfer the data that we have collected from another organization or directly from you.
Upon your request, we have one month to respond to you back; if you are interested in availing any of this right, feel free to contact us.
We also add further protection to children who use our websites and the internet. We request the parents and the guardians to observe and monitor their children’s online activities. The random publisher doesn’t collect any information from the children under 13 years old. If you think that your child has provided us any such information, we request you to contact us on this. We will make our best effort to remove any such kind of information.