Total Reads: 39
What is the system thread exception not handled?
System thread exception not handled refers to BSOD error. The BSOD error denotes the “blue screen of death” error. The system thread exception not handled error tends to appear when the process threads running critical windows services fault. The computers having Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 generally tend to show this error.
What is the system exception error?
A system exception occurs when a disruption occurs in the execution of some events in the system.
Causes of “System thread exception not handled”
Some common causes of the system thread exception not handled error are as follows.
- Due to the names of the faulty files for example jdkfh.sys, hshdus.sys, dhdg.sys, etc.
- Incompatible drivers
- Memory conflicts
- System incompatibility
- Iqr (inter-quartile range) conflicts and so on.
How can you fix the system thread exception not handled error on your computer?
There are some methods to fix this error. But before you start fixing this error, you must recover the crucial data of your computer from the system crash. Once you retrieve the essential data of your computer, you may go for the tricks and methods that will help you in fixing this error. The easy way to recover data from the system thread exception not handled crash is as follows.
Way to recover your data from “System thread exception not handled crash”
When a computer faces this error it cannot boot into the windows. You can run the mini-tool partition wizard to recover the data of your computer. Once your computer enables you to boot into the windows, you can quickly recover the lost data. Here are some steps to recover crucial data.
Activate the bootable media feature to run the mini-tool partition wizard.
- Install mini-tool partition wizard.
- Click at the option of bootable media which you will find on the toolbar.
Select a media destination.
- USB (Universal Serial Bus) flash drive: you have an option to recover all the crucial data of your computer in a USB. In this case, you can burn the boot.iso file directly into the USB to complete a bootable disk.
- CD or DVD writer: you also have an option to recover all the crucial data of your computer on the CD and DVD.
- ISO file or image: the iso file or image comes into use for backing up or recovering the data from the computers. It will help you in generating the boot.iso file on the computer. But you need a USB.
Set up the firmware to boot your computer from the disk that contains the burnt boot.iso file.
You can follow the following steps to set up the firmware.
- Plug a bootable disk into your computer.
- Power on the system to enter BIOS, you have to follow the wizard appearing on the screen of the unbootable computer.
- Now plug the removable devices. Now you can boot your computer without any fear of data loss.
Activation of the feature of data recovery:
- Once the computer boots up, wait until the mini-tool wizard gets opened on its own without running any operation.
- Click on the option of partition & disk management, and you would find the main interface of the mini0tool wizard.
- You will get an option for data recovery. Click on it, and you can recover all the crucial data that you want to backup.
Logical drive E:
- You can go for the selection of valid drive E and then scan the system by clicking on the option of “scan”.
- This feature makes you capable of limiting the range of scanning by selecting the systems and types of files.
- You can search the lost files or data of your computer by running the built-in tool of your computer.
- Select the desired files, and now you can just save them into the other non-system partitions.
In case your computer is capable of booting into the windows. You just need to buy the mini-tool and activate the data recovery feature.
How to fix the system thread exception not handled error?
There are some easy ways to fix the error “System Thread Exception not Handled”. These methods only work when the computer incapable of booting into the windows or it must be in the safe mode. To run your computer, follow these steps.
- Boot your computer in winreg.
- Once you enter the winreg, negotiate into the option of troubleshoot, and then you will get the menu of advanced options.
- Find the option of startup settings and do wait for a few moments.
- Now choose the option to enable the safe mode with networking by pressing the f5 (function key).
Check for the system log
After boot into the safe mode, check the system log. It will tell you the cause of error “System Thread Exception Not Handled”. After that, you can follow these steps.
Update the drivers of your computer:
- Open the device manager.
- You will find all the device drivers
- you can update them by right-clicking on them one by one.
Rollback the drivers of your computer:
- Select the option of properties by right-clicking on a driver in the opened menu device manager.
- Now you would have to skip the driver tab and then choose the option of rollback driver by clicking on it.
- Thereby the system provides you with some reasons from which you have to choose one as a reason to rolling back the drivers.
- Now click on the option of yes.
Reinstall the drivers of your computer:
- To reinstall the drivers, you have to uninstall them first.
- To uninstall the particular driver which you are sure about is causing the system thread exception not entered error.
- In some cases, the windows automatically reinstall the missing drivers when you start the computer next time.
- But if it does not happen, then you can search that specific error causing the error on any device manufacturer website.
- In this scenario, you would have to follow all the instructions which the device manufacturer website will provide you to install the driver again.
Run the memory diagnostic tool
You can run the windows memory diagnostic tool in case you are pretty sure that there is some problem with the memory of the computer. This windows memory diagnostic tool is also called the built-in tool. You have to type “memory diagnostic” in search bar to open the windows memory diagnostic tool to run it.
- Before you tend to run the memory diagnostic tool or the built-in tool, ensure that your computer is running on the safe mode.
- Now run the memory diagnostic tool or the built-in tool in your computer.
- To run box press the keys “windows + r” and then type “mdsched.exe”.
- Thereby you will get the option of “restart now and check for the problems” after you run the memory diagnostic tool or the built-in tool in your computer. Select this option and restart your computer.
- Wait for a few minutes, so the computer finishes the memory diagnosis.
- You can check the diagnosis result in the event viewer.
In case you do not get succeeded in fixing the system thread exception not handled the error, you can go for the option of system restore also. This will lead your computer to revert to the latest version. You can go use the option of rest pc as well as the image recovery to fix the system thread exception not handled error.
Some other techniques can help you out in fixing the system thread exception not handled error. These techniques include
- Update the firmware of your computer to fix this error.
- Repair the files of the system of your computer.
- Clean reinstallation of OS to fix the system thread exception not handled error.
It is possible that you are facing the issue page fault in non paged area. To fix this issue you can find help here